Friday, March 7, 2008

Check it out...

My friend Susan has recently started her own blog. She and I worked together in inner city Vancouver. She's a great family doc with expertise in HIV and is now spending part of her time working in Africa.
She's also very well read, and while we worked together she never failed to come up with a great book recommendation for me! It turns out her own writing is also excellent. Check out her blog Susan in Lesotho, it's a great read....

Unfortunately Susan's blog has been taken offline for the moment because the agency she is working through does not allow blogging. I look forward to reading about her adventures when she returns!
Another former co-worker from my days in Vancouver is also writing an excellent blog these days. Check out Fresh MD, it's a good read!

2 comments:

Martina said...

Thanks for posting this. I saw her last week the day she left, and she mentioned she had started a blog, but was off before I got the address!

Martina
www.freshmd.com

Elaine said...

Thank you for the recommendation - I have added her to my list of favourites - to be read every day.