Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Through the looking glass...


Things are a little different in the southern hemisphere, and occasionally take a little getting used to. Driving on the left side of the road took a few days to adjust to (without any mishaps thankfully). It turns out most of what I do when I drive is automatic and I had to re-think much of what I usually do to hold a car on (my usual) wrong side of the road.
The seasons are also flipped here so we are enjoying a beautiful autumn (my favorite season). The trees here are beautiful and seem to only get better around each corner as we drive around this beautiful country. (More pictures when we get home and have an easier internet connection)

4 comments:

Liana said...

Hmm... I go to Idaho, you go to New Zealand. Looks beautiful! I really liked the photo of the glow worm cave!

jayant said...

Hey check this cool medical website www.slideworld.org .
It has huge resource of powerpoint presentations including categories like allergy,internal medicine ,pathology,business ,dental ,Surgery,neurology etc
CHECK THIS SITE ,GET PREPARED PRESENTATIONS AND REDUCE YOUR WORK LOAD >>>>>>>>>FREE OF COST

goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,

Network Esquire said...

Very impressive article. I have read each and every point and found it very interesting.
Unblocked Games